As a temperature control machine in the industrial processing, mold temperature machine is normally operated for 24 hours. Therefore, it is very important to choose a mold temperature machine with good performance. CUMOND specializes in the manufacture,research&development and sales of mold temperature machines. Fourteen years ofattention and precipitation have made the CUMOND mold temperature machine the leading position in the industry. We specializes in providing customers with hot and coldtemperature control solutions and technologies, and stable temperaturemolds. In order to maximize the service life of the mold temperaturemachine, we need to know the following maintenance methods in daily use.
First, the maintenance cycle of conventional parts (depending on the actual use of the mold temperature machine):
Recommended for 1 month
Clean the motor fan cover
Recommended for 3 months
Recommended for 1 year renewal
Recommended for 6 months
1 year renewal
Fasten one time in 3 months
Second, the mold temperature machine water / oil cycle:
(1) . Water temperature machine: change the circulating water regularly every month;
(2) . Oil temperature machine: regularly change the heat transfer oil every six months to one year;
(3) . When the CTCO/CTCW series is used for more than 150 degrees for a longtime, check the heat transfer oil every three to six months. Determinewhether to replace it according to the actual situation. When replacingthe circulating oil, do not let water or foreign matter fall into thefuel tank.
Third, the heating pipe maintenance instructions:
Due to the thermal expansion and contraction during transportation and workin the middle of the machine, the nut of the terminal may be loosened,resulting in excessive current causing oxidation of the copper of the terminal, causing the short circuit to burn out the heating tube and thecontactor. The maintenance method is as follows:
(1)Remove the back panel of the machine, open the wiring cover of the heating tube, and tighten the nut of each joint and the nut of the copper joint (including the nut below the copper piece) with thecorresponding size sleeve.
(2) For the serious water/oil scale of the machine, the whole heating pipe should be removed, and the surface of the heating pipe and the inside of the heating pipe should be cleaned and maintained to prevent the heating pipe from burning out due to poor circulation of the system.
Fourth, When using the equipment, be sure to open the cooling water inlet &outlet valves on the back of the machine, whether or not there iscooling water.
(1) . Water temperature machine: It can avoid the high-voltage power failure of the machine due to the thermalexpansion of the water during the heating process and the failure torelease pressure from the cooling water inlet;
(2) . Oil temperature machine: It can avoid that the cooling water remaininginside the cooler can not be relieved due to heat exchange expansion,causing the oil to mix and make the machine unable to work normally.
Fifth, When the mold temperature machine is not in use:
Besure to disconnect the cooling water connection pipe, clean theremaining cooling water/heat transfer oil in the pipe, and store it in adry place.
Sixth, The machine needs to be shut down for a period of time due to production:
Whenstarting up again, be sure to clean the filter and heating tube of theY-type filter at the hot oil inlet to avoid the machine running for along time. The grease and impurities are deposited inside, which causesthe machine to circulate poorly and shorten its service life.